A polo shirt is also termed a tennis shirt or golf shirt. It contains a collar, an optional pocket and typically two or three buttons. In the clothing manufacturing industry, polo shirts are normally made of knitted or knit fabric rather than woven fabric and use piquet cotton, interlock cotton, merino wool, silk or synthetic fibers.
Pakistan may not be at the top of the list of best brands of Polo at the moment with popular brands such as Ralph Lauren, Burberry, and Lacoste being from abroad but that will soon change due to the numerous brands that are continuing to emerge thanks to independent entrepreneurs.
Polo Shirts Online:
- Hangree Pakistanis one of the top emerging brands for top-notch polo tshirts in Pakistan with diverse styles that attract a wide base of customers.
- Another local brand is Gul Ahmed which has simple yet sturdy and sleek shirts at an affordable price. Not to mention its shirts are available in almost every color.
- Monark is a very successful brand while being fairly new. Its collection of fitted, smart, and comfortable shirts along with its generous discounts has done a great deal to boost its credit to customers online in Pakistan.
These are only a few of the brands that operate in selling polo shirts both in retail and online in Pakistan.
Best Polo Shirts:
Lately, the best and most trendy polo shirts are the ones from the most well-known brands. Ralph Lauren, Todd Snyder, and Malbon are such brands.
- Dry Fit Polo’s: These days the only thing everyone wants is to look fashionable at all times whether it be in front of the camera or while doing anything physical such as sports. Dry-fit polo shirts such as the ones available at baseone. These shirts help absorb the sweat that occurs while playing so you don’t limp around looking like you took a dip in the sea.
- Patterned Monogram shirts: These 70’s inspired shirts can make anyone look like Casanova.
- Long-Sleeved Polo: This type is good for protecting your arms against chilly weather while remaining sharp and classy or they can also be rolled up in hot weather while giving out a powerful and in-control look. Sometimes, long-sleeve polo will have unique details that set them apart from their short-sleeve counterparts, such as button-down collars or structured, buttoning sleeve cuffs.
When to Wear Polo Shirts:
This pops another question. What is the most appropriate time to wear a polo shirt? Polo Shirts in Pakistan are much underrated which is a shame because the great thing about these shirts is that the polo is a multi-suited shirt. It can be easily worn for any casual occasion, from outdoor barbeques with friends to trips the mall. It is good for when playing leisure sports such as gold or even more physically demanding ones such as tennis. Its look natural and stylish in any season. In summers they can easily match your casual shorts and shoes. Later during the year when winter approaches they tend to look very smart matching with jeans and sneakers or even as an undershirt beneath a sweater. Not only casual, but these shirts are also great for looking fashionably formal with little effort. They match well with blazers and belts of similar color.